Built or expend your practice with one of the Flash Iskra Pulsed Light systems! Provide your patients with highly effective, fast, and safe hair removal, skin rejuvenation, active acne treatment, removal of vascular and pigmented lesions.
The FLASH therapies are based on the principle of selective photothermolysis. The process involves local selective absorption of an intense light pulse at wavelength spectra that are absorbed by the desired targets (chromophores). The three most relevant chromophores are melanin (in skin, hair, hair follicle), hemoglobin (in blood vessels) and porphyrins (acne). The chromophore absorbs the directed light energy which is then transformed into heat, raising the temperature in the selected target to the degree sufficient for coagulation. This way, the target can be destroyed selectively, without damaging the surrounding tissue.
The FLASH models incorporate advanced Pulse-Train feature that greatly enhances both safety and efficacy of the treatments. It provides the ability to deliver the light in a train of single, double and triple pulses with varying pause durations between pulses. This way, the sufficient thermal relaxation time (cooling) between pulses highly reduces collateral damage to the adjacent tissues while ensuring optimum energy to effectively treat the target structures.
A wide selection of therapeutic heads and filters makes the FLASH models the complete phototherapy systems. Easy-to-change filters and heads allow them to be optimized for different applications and skin types. Additionally, the user-friendly touch-screen enables all other treatment parameters (energy, pulse duration) to be accommodated to each individual patient in an easy and quick manner.
A range of therapeutic heads:
- Yellow filter (550- 1200 nm) is intended mainly for facial treatments such as skin rejuvenation, and the removal of superficial vascular and pigmented lesions.
- Orange filter (570-1200 nm) emits the wavelength spectrum ideal for hair removal on lighter skin types.
- Red filter (630-1200 nm) reduces the absorption of light in melanin what makes it a perfect and safe choice for hair removal on darker skin types.
- Blue therapeutic head, emitting the wavelength spectrum of 310-510 nm enables a highly selective targeting of the sebaceous glands and acne bacteria. It is therefore the optimal tool for active acne treatment.
- Prism therapeutic head (400-1200 nm) ensures excellent results in the removal of persistent hairs, and treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions located on the body and extremities.
|There are available in three different designs:||- Green FLASH (Code: 1800382)|
|- FLASH prestige (Code: 1800388)|
|- FLASH Exclusive (Code: 1800383)|