- The device offers a varied selection of applicators of different sizes, allowing impressive results to be obtained both for the face and the body
- Facial therapy begins with microdermoabrasion and radial endodermo therapy (RDT®). The deeper layers of the skin are then heated using CPTechnology™. The process ends with deep cooling
- Large area (body) treatment begins with radial endodermo therapy (RDT®) that ensures good lymph and microcirculation. It is followed by deep heating using CPTechnology™ and finishes with deep cooling (cryo)
- Results are visible after the first therapy session
It combines five diferent types of treatment:
• Radial endodermo therapy (RDT®)
• CPTechnology™ (CPT™)
• Radial endodermo therapy & CPTechnology™ (RDT® & CPT™)
• Cryo therapy
Diamond microdermabrasion ensures a simple and controlled removal of epidermal layers at varying depths with virtually no side effects. In addition, it induces collagen stimulation and promotes the production of new cells in the basal (deepest) layer of the epidermis. The diamond set is therefore a device of choice for treatment of variety of skin imperfections such as sun damage, acne scars, uneven granular skin, enlarged pores, fine lines, wrinkles and mild pigment irregularities.
Radial endodermo therapy (RDT®) - significantly increases capillary permeability, which accelerates the supply of natural nourishing substances, oxygen, oligo-elements and enzymes. Additionally, it improves the hydration of the extracellular matrix, which leads to the stimulation of fibroblasts activity followed by the activation of new cell growth. As a consequence, the collagen and elastic fibers are remodeled and the tone of facial muscles is improved. The result of therapy is a smoother, more contoured body and toned skin.
CPTechnology™ works by generating a high-frequency electric field between the applicator and the reference electrode. Both electrodes are separated from the tissue. Electrons inside the molecules are affected by the electric field, causing them to spin slightly around their equilibrium. The friction caused by molecule movement emits the heat used for therapy. The heat triggers vasodilatation, speeds up the metabolism, increases muscle tone, stretches tissue, and activates fibroblasts and the formation of new collagen. Advantages of CPTechnology™ are low energies for achieving of desired goals.
RDT® & CPT™ - We developed a new innovative applicator that combines CPT™ technology and radial endodermo therapy (RDT®). With the new technology we can heat the deep layers of skin and for a skin fold at the same time. In this way it is possible to concurrently increase the level of the liquid in the subcutis, heat and stretch skin tissue, speed up metabolism and increase the permeability of capillary walls. This promotes supply of nutrients, oxygen, trace elements and skins own enzymes which in turn makes the skin firmer, smoother and more taught.
Cryo therapy – Cooling affects biochemical and physiochemical processes by first slowing them down, then significantly speeding them. Changes occur in osmotic state, cellular membranes become more permeable and diffusion increases. Tissue cooling increases the amount of neurotransmitters, thus significantly speeding the metabolism and all enzymatic cellular processes. Cryo therapy represents an extremely innovative therapy that becomes even more effective when used in combination with other therapeutic methods (diamond microdermoabrasion, radial endodermo therapy (RDT®) and CPTechnology™). Wrinkle removal, skin tone improvement, fat reduction and body shaping are the greatest advantages offered by a combination of these therapies.
- A Model of Noninvasive Radiofrequency Tissue Heating, Rems, Miklavcic
- Non-Invasive Radiofrequency Deep-Tissue Heating - Computational Model and Facial Wrinkles Reduction Pilot Clinical Study
|There are available in two different design:||- Cryo Derm (Code: 1800411)|
|- Cryo Derm prestige (Code: 1800413)|